lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!

myspace layout codes








 HI !! It happened at midnight,it's my birthday !!  uuuhhhuuuuh ... I am a year older ,
jeje , lol ,and I have 21 years ... as time passes !! today would have to be in fabulous Las Vegas and I always wanted to celebrate my 21st birthday there, .. but that he was going to be another year. ( hopefully).
Then go to dinner with my family, makes a lot of pics to upload to the blog ,weeks until the weekend but did not celebrate with friends, .. So we will espererar since my birthday fell Monday.I hope to do a lot of pictures and spend a quiet week and fabulous hehe,...for once a year.


HEY !! Ya es mas de medianoche , es mi cumpleaños!! uuuuuhhhjuuuhh ...Ya soy un año mas vieja,
jeje , lol ,ya tengo 21 años ... como pasa el tiempo !! hoy tendria que estar en la fabulosa Las Vegas ya que siempre quise celebrar mi 21 cumpleaños alli ,.. pero que se le va hacer otro año sera( esperemos xD ).
Luego me ire acomer con mi familia, hare muchas fotos para subirlas al blog , pero hasta el finde semana nolo celebro con los amigos asi que habra que esperar , ya que mi cumple cayo lunes.
Espero hacer muchas fotos y pasar una semana tranquila y fabulosa hehe ,... porq por una vez al año que es el cumpleaños de uno habra que aprovechar =P.

myspace layouts images



30-08-2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario